Bus Parking...

The only way teams score goals against us is via set pieces. We have to cut out the ridiculous free kicks. Ferna and Vinny are the main culprits. They have to stop the rash diving in. Otto has proved he can cut it out of his game, why can't these two do it?

IFAB should introduce two rules....

1) stop clock - 60 minute games. Forster and their full backs were time wasting after 2-3 minutes yesterday - much more than the 5 minutes added on at the end of the match.
2) reverse offside - a striker cannot stand on the opposition 6yard line the whole game, so why can teams have 11 men within 22 yards of the goal. Have a rule that at least two players MUST stay higher than the edge of the centre circle. If you break the rule, you get booked - if the rule is broken three times 'deliberately' then a penalty is awarded (it needs work....but you get the idea I am sure)

I don't ever remember us wasting time when we were crap - well certainly not right at the start of the game.

f
IFAB should introduce two rules....

1) stop clock - 60 minute games. Forster and their full backs were time wasting after 2-3 minutes yesterday - much more than the 5 minutes added on at the end of the match.
2) reverse offside - a striker cannot stand on the opposition 6yard line the whole game, so why can teams have 11 men within 22 yards of the goal. Have a rule that at least two players MUST stay higher than the edge of the centre circle. If you break the rule, you get booked - if the rule is broken three times 'deliberately' then a penalty is awarded (it needs work....but you get the idea I am sure)

I don't ever remember us wasting time when we were crap - well certainly not right at the start of the game.
sounds like netball.reverse offside fuck me

first time poster - hello fellow, blues.
whatever we think of, jose he can definitely park that bus well.
he is the, ANTICHRIST of modern football.
nothing i mean absolutley nothing is worse for our beautiful game in our time!

f

sounds like netball.reverse offside fuck me

PM me :D pictures first!

My comment is more about - why are forwards not allowed to stand offside in the opponents half but an entire team can stand on their own goal line :) My suggestion might be the wrong suggestion, but look at Italian football in the 90/00s when both teams lined up with to not concede - dull dull boring games :)

We take ideas from other games.....
Hackeye? cricket/tennis
Video refs? Various sports

Why not consider others, like rules around the clock being stopped or stopping teams having 11 players on their own goal line.:)

3 or 5 points for a win, 0 points for a draw and a point for every goal scored.

Southampton would have got a point last night. Stoke would have got 2, and that was much more entertaining and better. Would make the Derby more fun as well.

PM me :D pictures first!

My comment is more about - why are forwards not allowed to stand offside in the opponents half but an entire team can stand on their own goal line :) My suggestion might be the wrong suggestion, but look at Italian football in the 90/00s when both teams lined up with to not concede - dull dull boring games :)

We take ideas from other games.....
Hackeye? cricket/tennis
Video refs? Various sports

Why not consider others, like rules around the clock being stopped or stopping teams having 11 players on their own goal line.:)
Scottish?

The only way teams score goals against us is via set pieces. We have to cut out the ridiculous free kicks. Ferna and Vinny are the main culprits. They have to stop the rash diving in. Otto has proved he can cut it out of his game, why can't these two do it?
You need to rethink that as 8 out of the 9 league goals we’ve conceded were not from set pieces!

3 or 5 points for a win, 0 points for a draw and a point for every goal scored.

Southampton would have got a point last night. Stoke would have got 2, and that was much more entertaining and better. Would make the Derby more fun as well.

i think something like that may be the future. Or a bonus point system for scoring x amount of goals.
I think attacking teams should be rewarded for scoring goals and winning games.
If your gonna defend and not even try and score then you should get nothing in my view. Ive been saying this for years and not just saying it now coz we always attack :-)

We saw the same bus parking again v Saints.
This is the formation that we are most likely to come up against for the rest of the season. We really need to be taking our chances as there will be few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.