Business Cards

tshirtman

My lad graduates next month with a degree in Music production & Sound engineering, I'm looking to get him some specific business cards as a graduation gift.

I'm after some circular cards that look like a vinyl record with my lads details on the center label, about 70mm in diameter.

I've found a company in Holland that could do them for me, £45 for 250 cards, but I'd rather get them somewhere more local.

Is there any printers on here or does anyone know of anywhere that could do them?

I've tried there and all the other main online companies, unfortunately no one does a circular card.
business cards with name, address, phone, etc. are a bit old school - how about a card that has a barcode / QR on it that opens a webpage?
customer scans with smart phone and takes him to the site.
for a sound engineer it could open with a sound file to demo the skills.
also the advantage of your lad keeping it updated and relevant, but being able to use the same card/barcode

business cards with name, address, phone, etc. are a bit old school - how about a card that has a barcode / QR on it that opens a webpage? customer scans with smart phone and takes him to the site. for a sound engineer it could open with a sound file to demo the skills.
also the advantage of your lad keeping it updated and relevant, but being able to use the same card/barcode

QR codes are the single most useless thing ever invented. You need to download an app to scan them before you can access the site. It's quicker to just type in the web address!

Last edited:
business cards with name, address, phone, etc. are a bit old school - how about a card that has a barcode / QR on it that opens a webpage?
customer scans with smart phone and takes him to the site.
for a sound engineer it could open with a sound file to demo the skills.
I agree with you about something different, that's why I came up with the vinyl record idea,
I'll look into the barcode idea, needless to say I'll be putting details of his social media accounts including Soundcloud onto the card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.