business

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
thought that would grab attention

hello all,my daughter is studying business ( AS level,)amongst other things,she has just had her spring "kash" report and in one of the comments it says she needs wider reading of business sources ,can anyone recommend where she would find these sources ,she is in year 12(6TH FORM)and the best place to go to for information on the business world in general.
I haven't got a clue and any help would be great

hello all,my daughter is studying business ( AS level,)amongst other things,she has just had her spring "kash" report and in one of the comments it says she needs wider reading of business sources ,can anyone recommend where she would find these sources ,she is in year 12(6TH FORM)and the best place to go to for information on the business world in general.
The bibliography and source acknowledgements in the books she already has

Sunday Times - The business section is like an "FT Lite" with a summary of recent business news, short articles so easy to read over a few days. Obviously text books but not knowing which ones she has it's difficult to add, but you could suggest some autobiographies that are worth reading - she can always add and attribute the odd quote to an assignment. Branson and Sugar's spring to mind. Both are fairly easy reading.

If there's a particular area that she's interested in, most have monthly or weekly e newsletters or magazines.

Sorry if this is no help but I'm rewatching Man City v Stoke, and it's duller on replay than it was in real life.

Sunday Times - The business section is like an "FT Lite" with a summary of recent business news, short articles so easy to read over a few days. Obviously text books but not knowing which ones she has it's difficult to add, but you could suggest some autobiographies that are worth reading - she can always add and attribute the odd quote to an assignment. Branson and Sugar's spring to mind. Both are fairly easy reading.

If there's a particular area that she's interested in, most have monthly or weekly e newsletters or magazines.

Sorry if this is no help but I'm rewatching Man City v Stoke, and it's duller on replay than it was in real life.
you must be fucking mad,and thanks for the tips

thanks for that, loved a bit of oi in my time, on the following vids I noticed a few bands from yesteryear , blitz, the exploited , ahhh happy days.
yeah, i saw blitz a fair few times.
nidge, the guitarist, died walking in front of a car after a gig in texas.

i quite liked a lot of the "no future" bands,
violators were from new mills too i think, like blitz.
i used to have violators on the back of my jacket for a while, haha.
they were a bit like an oi siouxsie & the banshees

i do hope all of this is some help to your daughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.