But of a morbid subject: What do you say...

C_T_I_D said:
I mean, how do you keep your emotions in tact? You in particular, Mackenzie. Where did you find it within you to compose yourself?

It just "kicked" in. It was a responsibility that, with hindsight, was not one I was going to mess up. My Gran raised me and looked after me....and now it was my turn to look out for her I guess. No way was I going to let my own sadness at Tommy's demise take over the way I wanted her to hear about his passing. They had nearly 80 years as brother and sister and that came first, despite my own tears.

mackenzie said:
C_T_I_D said:
I mean, how do you keep your emotions in tact? You in particular, Mackenzie. Where did you find it within you to compose yourself?

It just "kicked" in. It was a responsibility that, with hindsight, was not one I was going to mess up. My Gran raised me and looked after me....and now it was my turn to look out for her I guess. No way was I going to let my own sadness at Tommy's demise take over the way I wanted her to hear about his passing. They had nearly 80 years as brother and sister and that came first, despite my own tears.

Nice one mackenzie...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.