Buy British Hughes.. its the only way forward

I think it would be a good idea to try and buy players from the premiership who are known to be consistent performers with the right mental attitude, this is a less risky policy. People slag of the likes of bellamy but he looked dangerous eberytime he had the ball yesterday unlike benjani vassell etc.. i think we should nick players from clubs with financial problems, if we signed upson, parker, owen, bellamy, rsc and downing we would definately climb the table rapidly(all would be available for the right money) then come summer add one or two big stars

Re: Buy Prem Hughes.. its the only way forward

i may be mistaken but i seem to recall that Lescott can play on the left, too.

i suspect, in principle, we need this kind of strengthening. if we can win with Galacticos.... well that's a moot point isn't it. even if they're interested, i doubt they'll come while we're at the foot of the table. we need to get through THIS trainwreck of a year and get a solid foundation for next.

Owen, yes, Heskey, meh, but ok. Bellamy. GOD no.

Bullard yes. Green is a good choice will agree to back up hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.