buy your club and burn you down

halpo123

buy your club and burn you down.sorry fellas that chant is a fucking disgrace, as far as i`m concerned you can all fuck off its not remotely funny.If thats what money does to a club god help us

halpo123 said:
buy your club and burn you down.sorry fellas that chant is a fucking disgrace, as far as i`m concerned you can all fuck off its not remotely funny.If thats what money does to a club god help us

I agree with the sentiment in the OP, the chant comes across as somewhat tasteless & arrogant. But come on mate, why the "you can all fuck off"?

No need to abuse everyone to make your point, that just makes you sound tasteless & arrogant too.

sorry if it came over that way but i`ve followed this club nearly 40 years
and i dont want our clubs reputation ruined by a load of fuckin morons ,
i despair honestly.WBA what the fuck ? they`re a proper football team

Oh dear! I think he was saying F**k off to the so called fans that sing it, not everyone. At least thats how I read it. In any case I agree with the OP about the song.

Laughed when I first heard it, but now it's getting a bit ridiculous. Need a new one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.