buy your club and burn you down

jrb said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
its threads like these that make me wish we were back at maine road, playing in nationwide division 2, travelling to places like bournemouth and having a cracking day out on a saturday afternoon

Exactly. Instead we've got the PC brigade who would like us to stick to two songs(blue moon & we're not really here) whilst smiling and waving nicely at opposing fans while they take the piss out of the club, the team and fans.

Contrast that to the intimidating atmosphere and support we used to generate home and away. No songs were out of bounds. We didn't give a f***! We loved the day from start to finish because of the support, the banter and songs, regardlress of the result. Now the PC brigade just want us to put up and shut up.

Give the PC brigade shit a rest will you? The whole point I'm trying to make is that there is very little witty banter any more, if you think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" is witty banter you must find Harry Hill absolutely fucking hilarious.

lancs blue said:
jrb said:
You haven't got clue about me.

Obviously you weren't sat in R block in the North Stand all those years ago. Then again you wouldn't know what passion, singing and supporting your team is all about would you. No doubt that to you means a foam hand and a lets stay quiet and take the crap off home or away fans. The new breed of City fan is alive and well.

You ain't got a clue about me either judging by that post, I was watching City before the North Stand was fucking built you plank.

Plank. Get you. Touched a nerve have I ? Perhaps you best leave your flask at home on Friday and get behind the team , regardless of the song, Mr PC.

lancs blue said:
jrb said:
Exactly. Instead we've got the PC brigade who would like us to stick to two songs(blue moon & we're not really here) whilst smiling and waving nicely at opposing fans while they take the piss out of the club, the team and fans.

Contrast that to the intimidating atmosphere and support we used to generate home and away. No songs were out of bounds. We didn't give a f***! We loved the day from start to finish because of the support, the banter and songs, regardlress of the result. Now the PC brigade just want us to put up and shut up.

Give the PC brigade shit a rest will you? The whole point I'm trying to make is that there is very little witty banter any more, if you think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" is witty banter you must find Harry Hill absolutely fucking hilarious.

For f***s sake. So now a football chant has to be witty or it shouldn't be sung. Next pearl of wisdom please.

jrb said:
Plank. Get you. Touched a nerve have I ? Perhaps you best leave your flask at home on Friday and get behind the team , regardless of the song, Mr PC.

So start singing songs that do get behind the team instead of the irrelevant shit you usually come up with. Never taken a flask to a match either.

Give the PC brigade shit a rest will you? The whole point I'm trying to make is that there is very little witty banter any more, if you think "we'll buy your club and burn it down" is witty banter you must find Harry Hill absolutely fucking hilarious.[/quote]
harry hills funny come on mate

You still here? Thought you were sick of us. You're obviously drunk and have a Redwood on your shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.