Buying a car - legal issue

You have a legal cooling off period mate, think its 14 days iirc so tell them they either honour the deal or you want your deposit back and you are going elsewhere.
This doesn't apply as the buyer signs a contract on dealership premises(unless the law has changed). If it's online, over the phone etc... then there are rights.
I used to work in the motor trade and I'm surprised they didn't HPI the vehicle whilst you were there. Put the onus on them.
Tell them you can't afford the £500 and you're already at your limit. You might have to meet half way.
Quick question: Did you sign a declaration on the PX when signing the order to say it was clear of finance, not a right off, mileage correct etc..? Which obviously to the best your knowledge it wasn't.

This doesn't apply as the buyer signs a contract on dealership premises(unless the law has changed). If it's online, over the phone etc... then there are rights.
I used to work in the motor trade and I'm surprised they didn't HPI the vehicle whilst you were there. Put the onus on them.
Tell them you can't afford the £500 and you're already at your limit. You might have to meet half way.
Quick question: Did you sign a declaration on the PX when signing the order to say it was clear of finance, not a right off, mileage correct etc..? Which obviously to the best your knowledge it wasn't.

There's a declaration part of the order form that I've signed. There are bits on it saying things like 'The mileage stated is/is not correct', including a part saying 'It has/has not been involved in an accident resulting in a total loss claim'. These parts of the order form haven't been filled in at all though.

There's a declaration part of the order form that I've signed. There are bits on it saying things like 'The mileage stated is/is not correct', including a part saying 'It has/has not been involved in an accident resulting in a total loss claim'. These parts of the order form haven't been filled in at all though.
Then it's not like you have withheld the information.
From my experience they will want to get the deal on as they are in the business of selling cars. The salesman will want his commission also.
There are different categories of 'right off'. Ask which one it is?
Your car still has a value, regardless. The likelihood is they will have profit in the car to play with. This is where you may need to negotiate.
Good luck with it.

.........and shit in the petrol tank before you leave the dealership,legally speaking you are well within your rights to do that.
Mate, have you tried this? Kudos to you if you can line your ringpiece up with the hole and do a shit the same width as a diesel nozzle, but its probably easier to take a shit on a paper bag and push it in.

.........and shit in the petrol tank before you leave the dealership,legally speaking you are well within your rights to do that.

Mate, have you tried this? Kudos to you if you can line your ringpiece up with the hole and do a shit the same width as a diesel nozzle, but its probably easier to take a shit on a paper bag and push it in.

Probably best if you took Helmets' advice. He is the bm guru of revenge shitting, and he really knows his business(no pun intended)

Wise words mate,wise words,i should have of course informed the OP to take along 2 paper bags,one for the deed itself and one for the cleaning of said ringpiece,but of course the other option of cleaning said ringpiece should be the salesman's jacket,and of course all this is perfectly legal,it's something to do with your woman maga carter and her fucking about with king john,if memory serves me well that dispute was over the buying of a horse and maga carter was ripped off, so she had a shit on the floor of KingJohn's castle and cleaned her ringpiece on his royal cloake thus setting the foundation of this legal concept

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.