Buying a car - legal issue

Was it stoneacre?
They tried a similar thing with me after we had agreed a price but not signed.

How did you get on Stu

Rang Trading Standards this morning and they've said the dealership is in breach of contract and should honour the sale as I've honoured my side. Going to ring the dealership in a little while.

Good luck with this, being legally in the right place and getting the outcome you want are two separate things. They could insist on this going to court in which case you will waste way more than £500 worth of your time. If they offer a compromise I would be inclined to take it.

Good luck with this, being legally in the right place and getting the outcome you want are two separate things. They could insist on this going to court in which case you will waste way more than £500 worth of your time. If they offer a compromise I would be inclined to take it.
And then get a couple of cinderblocks and put them through the front windows of the dealership, before finding the salesman's house, torching his car and painting 'how do you like your category d motherfucker' into his front door with his cat's blood.

And then get a couple of cinderblocks and put them through the front windows of the dealership, before finding the salesman's house, torching his car and painting 'how do you like your category d motherfucker' into his front door with his CAT'S BLOOD.
Calling @karen7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.