Buying a PS3 advice

Balti

Hiya

Anyone got any advice on buying a PS3 please? Any particular model/ bundles/ deals that I should go for?

Thanks
BP

Im kinda in the same boat mate, but one deal i have found that sounds good.

On GAME:

PS3 80GB
2x Wireless controllers
HDMI cable

Now if you have a HD tv then ideally you are going to want a cable..The second controller depends if others will be using it or not. But all that for £330

Go to blockbusters. £299 for the console, the FIFA 2009 game (you automatically get Fifa Street 3 for £9.99 when you exchange this again) and one wireless pad. You also get a free ball and you get 10 quid off pre-owned games straight away. But you do not get the HDMI cable which would still probably cost you less than going to GAME.

I got this and I'm well happy with it.

I'd hold off for a week or two, rumour is that Sainsburys is gonna go very cheap like they did with the x-box

Citysmith said:
I'd hold off for a week or two, rumour is that Sainsburys is gonna go very cheap like they did with the x-box

Really? Where did you hear this..? And is there a high chance it will happen

Just read a whole load more into it and it appears that they are not, sorry to lead you up the garden path. It started out in this thread:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/258320/playstation-3-40gb-129-99-nintendo-/

But as you conitune to read through the thread, it fails to materialise. Your best bet could be keeping an eye out at Costco. Someone on the DVDforums website reckon they picked one up last week a PS3 40Gb with Army of Two and Fifa 08 pack for £290.

Hope this helps

They aren't going to come down anymore, sony are already making a loss on the consoles due to the whole blu-ray thing and having to compete with microsofts more competitive pricing.

Thanks all.

Will I still need a BluRay player as well or will the PS3 do that job too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.