Buying a refurbed mobile

The Pink Panther

Can anyone recommend a seller and a decent second hand phone up to £100?

Currently on a Vodafone sim only deal which suits me
I had an HTC One which has packed up, so started using my daughter's old iPhone 4s which is wank and has the battery life of a Swan Vesta

Can anyone recommend a seller and a decent second hand phone up to £100?

Currently on a Vodafone sim only deal which suits me
I had an HTC One which has packed up, so started using my daughter's old iPhone 4s which is wank and has the battery life of a Swan Vesta
What are you paying on your sim only deal?

You can get a like new iphone 5s with 1gb data unlimited call and text for £16 a month +£10 upfront on 02

Wanted a Note 4, cant get em new anymore so went for a refurbished. Took three attempts, first one was jail broken, so wouldn't load certain apps (banking). Got a full refund no problem, but tried a another supplier. 2nd one was better, but had an "echo" of the old phone's settings (something to do with T-mobile) so that went back as well. I got a replacement item that is virtually new, and it came with a proper Samsung cover for free as a gesture for the messing around. Four months and it's working fine :)

Refurbished S6 off ebay for £105 off Music Magpie. Slight crack in glass on the back. £18 Giffgaff sim card. Would never touch another phone contract again. Complete rip off.

Refurbished S6 off ebay for £105 off Music Magpie. Slight crack in glass on the back. £18 Giffgaff sim card. Would never touch another phone contract again. Complete rip off.

I'd seen Music Magpie on e bay and wondered if they were ok
When did you get the phone from them and was everything as promised?

I'd seen Music Magpie on e bay and wondered if they were ok
When did you get the phone from them and was everything as promised?

January mate. Better than promised. They had listed the phone as C grade. Which I think they class as used with signs of wear and tear. I just thought for an S6 at that price I couldn't care less about the shell as it would be going in a case anyway. Turned up two days later and apart from the tiniest cracked in the back looks brand new. Just had a look and they are up to £150. Which is still an absolute steal for the amount of phone you get. Plus you get a 12 month warranty with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.