Buying extra tickets

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Blackcrowes, 17 Sep 2017.

1. Blackcrowes

Blackcrowes

When I try to buy extra tickets for Napoli at home it shows my existing bookings on the up scheme. When I try to select new seats it gives you the following message "Continuing to purchase a ticket will release any reservations you have and no further ticket will be processed on the cup scheme". Any idea how you get round this to view the seat planner and get extra tickets.

2. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

Whenever I have purchased extra tickets for pals (i am season ticket holder also and on cup scheme) the only way I have been able to get what i need is over the phone.

3. Blackcrowes

Blackcrowes

Do you think its a glitch with the system. I am sure I have previously bought extra tickets without the message.

4. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

Possibly pal, but just to be safe and ensure that you don't have problems getting the tickets give the city ticket line a bell tomorrow AM

5. spidermanc

spidermanc

I have had similar before. If you're on the cup scheme your payment won't have been taken yet. You have to manually process these before you can buy any additional tickets. That's my understanding anyway.

6. DTKOAG

DTKOAG

Pilot
    I'm trying vthe same with the same reply.
    it tells me that i can buy 2 extra tickets but mentions releasing my existing ticket ??

7. Blackcrowes

Blackcrowes

Its a crap system - Some friends have asked me to get some extra tickets - I don't want to phone up just click and go

8. ken_barnes

ken_barnes

I've found this a problem, if you are on the cup scheme.
    But as soon as payment is taken, you can then purchase extra tickets.