buying tickets on official website

AlgarveBlu

Hi,

Booked flights with the family in late December with the hops of catching the home game against spurs...

Every time I log in and go on the stadium planner to choose tickets it indicates different part of the ground where it suggests there is availability but nothing appears in those sections as available.

So what am I doing wrong?

Hi,

Booked flights with the family in late December with the hops of catching the home game against spurs...

Every time I log in and go on the stadium planner to choose tickets it indicates different part of the ground where it suggests there is availability but nothing appears in those sections as available.

So what am I doing wrong?
Not doing anything wrong as far as I can see,checked myself, not sure what's happening, suggest you ring the ticket office, only problem is they will charge you the booking fee.

Not doing anything wrong as far as I can see,checked myself, not sure what's happening, suggest you ring the ticket office, only problem is they will charge you the booking fee.

Cheers pal - thought it was just me that they were teasing with available tickets online - had already been in contact with Tommy at the ticket office and they are saying nothing going at the moment.

Some tickets will become available via the Ticket Exchange system, you just have to keep checking.

But obviously this is harder if you want a number of seats together...

Thanks - that's the official City ticket exchange system is it? Have seen quite a few third party companies offering tickets at inflated prices

Yes, season ticket holders who cant make certain games can sell them on via the official Ticket Exchange. In my case, for the Spurs match I would get a credit of £47.50 towards next years season ticket, while the club would receive the difference between that amount and what the ticket is sold for (they are selling tickets in my block for £58 for that game).

The seats are sold as they become available via the OS seat planner in the weeks leading up to the game.

Yes, season ticket holders who cant make certain games can sell them on via the official Ticket Exchange. In my case, for the Spurs match I would get a credit of £47.50 towards next years season ticket, while the club would receive the difference between that amount and what the ticket is sold for (they are selling tickets in my block for £58 for that game).

The seats are sold as they become available via the OS seat planner in the weeks leading up to the game.

thanks for the information

What the fuck is this?

Screenshot-20190201-182343-Chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.