Buzz Quiz TV for PS3: Wireless Buzzers - S.O.S Please Help!!

C_T_I_D

Right, these have got me to the point where they are making me tear my hair out more than City have done throughout my whole support of them! I recently purchased a copy of the Playstation 3 game, Buzz quiz TV complete with wireless buzzers for which I paid £42.99 from GAME. Unfortunately due to the ineptitude of either myself or the company in question I have been unable to connect these wireless controllers for my enjoyment of the game. I have provided the link to this product below:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Quiz/~r331627/Buzz-Quiz-TV-and-Wireless-Buzzers/?recommended=GAME" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Quiz/~r331627 ... ended=GAME</a>

There was no USB device in order to help me connect these, the only instructions included were very vague and basically told me what I already know. To turn them on and the PS3 will do the rest, it'll sense their connection or whatever they do. How in the blue blazing hell do you get these fucking frustrating shit house of controllers to work? I'm ready to take the hammer to them! I've already e-mailed game expressing my dissatisfaction, I've e-mailed the European PlayStation 3 Union or whatever they are and I'm awaiting a speedy response hopefully.

If anyone can give me a link to the ones with the wires, apparently they work with this game, so I'd just by them and call it truce because these are doing my fucking head in.

Armitage said:
You have to plug in the USB device which is in the box

One problem. The box did not contain this whatsoever!

Is there any way I could purchase this separately anywhere?

Also, BT, I've tried that but I've waited half an hour for it to find it and there's been no joy. It's not having it.

Stony, Yes I have, 10 k times.

C_T_I_D said:
Armitage said:
You have to plug in the USB device which is in the box

One problem. The box did not contain this whatsoever!

Is there any way I could purchase this separately anywhere?

Also, BT, I've tried that but I've waited half an hour for it to find it and there's been no joy. It's not having it.

Stony, Yes I have, 10 k times.
I think you have to hold down a button on the controllers.

Armitage said:
You should have the USB dongle, take it back and swap it.

Will GAME let me do that? The packaging is absolutely ripped to shreds!

Sure, how else are you supposed to get into the box to find out something is missing. Cracking game though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.