By the time i awake.....

You are already dreaming

Not going to happen. The transfer window was always going to be an important phase of City's season, and it's unthinkable that City would disrupt those plans by sacking Hughes.

if we were to do that, I'd have serious doubts about the judgement of our new owners

Marvin said:
You are already dreaming

Not going to happen. The transfer window was always going to be an important phase of City's season, and it's unthinkable that City would disrupt those plans by sacking Hughes.

if we were to do that, I'd have serious doubts about the judgement of our new owners

No you wouldn't, you'd turn on Hughes the second he was sacked. Just like you did with Sven.

Wish he fuckin would. Just in time for January.

I think we can get a world class manager in. Any manager would be foolish to not look at us as possibly the greatest opportunity they will ever be offered as a manager

Hughes is going nowhere, and going on his last 4 signings, thank god. We need him, we just dont know it yet.

Moebius said:
Hughes is going nowhere, and going on his last 4 signings, thank god. We need him, we just dont know it yet.

yes because all that involves being a manager is signing a few players in transfer windows forget the fact we're in the bottom 3 and he's made a huge amount of shite decisions this season HE'S SIGNED A FEW GOOD PLAYERS LADS. tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.