Bye bye 7th place.

TFC

Once again we have a great chance to make up some ground in the race for 7th, and make a right old balls of it.

Thought we looked good after the first 45....then the second half started and WTF? Terrible defensive errorsTM cost us once again, and we are left looking over our shoulder instead of looking upwards.

C**ting fucking shower of shit, something has got to change, as Cheesy said, the fans deserve so much better than that.

I didnt write anything here than any of you didnt already know, but Im on my own in the house this afternoon, and have got no one else to rant at.

Just glad to see Petrov back, thats the only positive I got from today.

7th place ? All I was thinking about is getting to the 40 point mark to ensure safety. Only 4 teams have lost more games than us this season. Its a shocking situation and we're on the downslide. Jol must be very confident for Thursday.

citymad said:
7th place ? All I was thinking about is getting to the 40 point mark to ensure safety. Only 4 teams have lost more games than us this season. Its a shocking situation and we're on the downslide. Jol must be very confident for Thursday.

Exactly the same, we need 1 more win to avoid relegation and thats all i'm thinking off right now with 6 games to go

I was never confident of winning today even when we were 1-0 up at half time because we'd been poor in the first half without Fulham taking advantage

No chance of 7th place infact we'll do well to finish in the top half

despite being 1 up at half time due to a deflected goal, i thought we were poor.

I gaurantee you no other team in the premiership in any matches plays 45 mins at home with no more than 1-2 attempts at goal. We get a free kick, we pass it back and then knock it around, other teams get players into the box and delivery free kicks. We just look so laid back at times with no urgency.

Positives I can take from today: Sturridge showed glimpses of absolute quality with some of his passes and touches. That's about it.

vbr said:
Positives I can take from today: Sturridge showed glimpses of absolute quality with some of his passes and touches. That's about it.

Indeed but Hughes brought Ched Evans on first, I would rather have Lee Fucking Evans on than that pile of dog shit!

What amazes me is theres still a large number of City fans who are positive that not only is Chuddy Evans a good player but he is in fact also a better player/prospect than Sturridge! Id rather have my dead Gran up front than Evans!

If Boj wants to be a one man team he should learn to play darts

vbr said:

I thought Martin looked good in his first game back. When ready and 100% and can go 90 minutes he'll be important for us, though we really don't have much to play for in the prem anymore. The season is pretty much over unless we turn the Hamburg game around.
Unless of course we continue to lose games and slip down to a worrying position, but I'm confident we'll be all right in that respect.

OrigamiNinja said:
vbr said:

Indeed but Hughes brought Ched Evans on first, I would rather have Lee Fucking Evans on than that pile of dog shit!

What amazes me is theres still a large number of City fans who are positive that not only is Chuddy Evans a good player but he is in fact also a better player/prospect than Sturridge! Id rather have my dead Gran up front than Evans!

Way to harsh mate. Evans had more of impact than Boj had while he was on. The reason he put him on instead of Sturridge was probably because he was disgusted with the lack of effort from the team. Thats one thing you can't fault Evans with Ok he's not the best but he came closest to scoring a goal in that dreadful 2nd half than any other player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.