Bye bye wolves

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
de niro said:
i think we need the villa's of this world in the prem, its where they should be. would also like wigan to stay up with west ham and wolves, sadly 2 of those 3 will go.

Villa have a massive napoleon complex mate, the way Lerner double crossed o'niel was despicable,.... A few seasons in the championships would give them a big dose of reality, which they need.
If we'd have beaten them at Villa park (obviously with all subsequent results being the same) then they'd be joint bottom right now.

Fuckin Bent.

Never thought Wolves were staying up anyway. Don't think they're quite there yet but could be when they come back up in a couple of seasons.

Wigan don't deserve to be in the Premiership and it would take away six guaranteed points for the rags each season.

As to the other team, it could be any one from six or seven but Blackburn are looking dodgy. That would be a shame as it's one of the better away days but those clowns who took them over would thoroughly deserve it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
As to the other team, it could be any one from six or seven but Blackburn are looking dodgy. That would be a shame as it's one of the better away days but those clowns who took them over would thoroughly deserve it.

was it just me that took an instant dislike to steve kean in his first press conference, and now wants to see him humiliated?

9h861h.jpg

cocky bastard he is.

Blackburn have a tough run-in with 3 of the current top 4 to play and a couple of 6-pointers as well, I can definitely see them going down, Wigan just aren't good enough and I think out of the others Brum's lack of goals will see them down.

LongsightM13 said:
Wigan, West Brom and I think the third could well be Blackburn, unless the MCFC benevolent society turns up at Ewood and gifts them three points...

spot on even if that defensive boring negative manger is sacked before the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.