Caballero leaving?

Or replacement number 2 being signed
Who will either be roughly the same standard as Caballero or will want to play first choice and cause unrest. Very, very hard to keep 2 top goalkeepers happy, most top clubs have someone with Willy's quality and temperament on the bench or they have a very unhappy sub goalkeeper that leaves after a season or two.

I would go for mark swartzher ?
Has won the prem league the last two seasons with Chelsea and Leicester and as far as I know hasn't conceded a goal in two seasons

Don't see the point in him leaving unless we think Lawlor or Gunn are ready to step up.
Reserve keeper is probably the toughest position to fill, if it went to Lawlor or Gunn would they be playing enough to develop into keepers good enough to push Hart, the best for them is going on loan and getting games, remember how much Birmingham broughtt Joe on.

Reserve keeper is probably the toughest position to fill, if it went to Lawlor or Gunn would they be playing enough to develop into keepers good enough to push Hart, the best for them is going on loan and getting games, remember how much Birmingham broughtt Joe on.

Which is why I'd prefer to keep Willy and loan one or both out to the championship. Don't think the keeper position is a priority for the next 6 years.

That League Cup final penalty shootout performance is one of the greatest displays I've ever seen from a City player, never mind a City goalkeeper. But before that he was one of the most hopeless and confused keepers we've had between the sticks for a long time. With Real Sociedad's president all but confirming this week that we have first refusal on Geronimo Rulli, we should already be looking to move Caballero on and replace him with a younger face.

Which is why I'd prefer to keep Willy and loan one or both out to the championship. Don't think the keeper position is a priority for the next 6 years.
Agree but maybe like Pants before after two or three years he warmth to move on and play, I think Valdes isn't a bad shout depending on his fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.