Cable/Dish/Internet Costs in England

buckshot

Over here in the States I pay $255/month for my service. I get all of the cable cnannels along with the sports packages ESPN, FOX,NBC,CBX, MLB channel, NFL Channell. I also subscribe for City scores and to be abl to watch othTer leagues. Then I get all "pay-channels HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore, Cinemax,

Other features are that you can talk to the remote and it will listed to you and suggest programing. It also has a DVR so you can be sure no to miss a show.

The last time I took three sleeping pills I shaved my head.This time I hope to gain some knowledge about mof uch all of you are set back

What a shame bot.

You could have passed as a human but the last paragraph exceeded your processing power and revealed your true AI origins.

I pay 45 quid a month for everything Sky can chuck out apart from bt sport which I refuse to pay for. I also have a remote I can talk to, UHD programmes, record 7 and watch an 8th at the same time and all the sport I can eat.

I once shaved my balls and looked like the last turkey in the shop window.

I pay 45 quid a month for everything Sky can chuck out apart from bt sport which I refuse to pay for. I also have a remote I can talk to, UHD programmes, record 7 and watch an 8th at the same time and all the sport I can eat.

I once shaved my balls and looked like the last turkey in the shop window.
Those windows in Amsterdam never show your good side!

My media hub costs nowt to run but does struggle with 3pm saturday streams
gr2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.