Cable/Dish/Internet Costs in England

My media hub costs nowt to run but does struggle with 3pm saturday streams
gr2.jpg
top tech that

We are so far ahead in the UK

I pay £35 to Virgin for 200mb fibre, and I pay a tiny amount to a secret illegal account for all the tv malarkey.

CfSpwuhWQAALIS7.jpg

At my flat i still have virgin tv with sports package 200MB, phone line, comes to about 100 quid a month. I need to keep that tv account open for weird and wonderful reasons. Where i am though i just have 200MB gamer package from Virgin currently but in deep discussion with a local direct fibre company to see if i can get the cost of digging cable lowered. If i can i'll just keep that 1Gbps internet

I pay £35 to Virgin for 200mb fibre
Damn, I thought I was doing well at £40.

There is a perverse pleasure in identifying Yanks (present company excluded) using their $150 50mb connection to lecture Europeans and Asians about the free market always providing the best deal for customers.

At my flat i still have virgin tv with sports package 200MB, phone line, comes to about 100 quid a month. I need to keep that tv account open for weird and wonderful reasons. Where i am though i just have 200MB gamer package from Virgin currently but in deep discussion with a local direct fibre company to see if i can get the cost of digging cable lowered. If i can i'll just keep that 1Gbps internet
Did you get any further with Darklight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.