Cacideo

Ryinho

Glad to see the young man scoring tbh. He deversed a palce in the team as of late. Vassell today was just shocking. Cacideo now has scored 2 in 2 in like 30 mins action and vassell how many he scored.

Hope hughes will be gone tomorrow he lost the dressing room and the plot. Hopefully Abu Dhabi can see this if not we be playing championship football if hughes is still in charge by the end of this season.

He is raw but looks he wants to score. Built like a brick outhouse. Takes too many touches on the ball at mo'. Deserves an opportunity over chrimbo.

can this be used as an example for all those slaggin Jo off at the moment, i am still optimistic that he will come good eventually just like caciedo is know. people forget that both these players are only young and it takes time to settle

Pleased for him given the slagging he has copped at times on here and at the ground.

good goal by big phil! i do agree he is abit raw! but fuck me built like a heavyweight boxer! wouldn't like to take a dig of him! caceido V richards V kompany in a triple threat match would be good to watch!

2/1 caceido
4/1 richards
5/1 kompany

place bets now!

good goal by big phil! i do agree he is abit raw! but fuck me built like a heavyweight boxer! wouldn't like to take a dig of him! caceido V richards V kompany in a triple threat match would be good to watch!

2/1 caceido
4/1 richards
5/1 kompany

place bets now!

can this be used as an example for all those slaggin Jo off at the moment, i am still optimistic that he will come good eventually just like caciedo is know. people forget that both these players are only young and it takes time to settle

blue_chili_pepper said:

2/1 caceido
4/1 richards
5/1 kompany

place bets now!

Richards? For fuck sake, I've never seen such a soft arse in all my life. I'd take the fucker on, no probs!

blue_chili_pepper said:

2/1 caceido
4/1 richards
5/1 kompany

place bets now!

Tonne on Big Phil at them odds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.