caciedo chant

i8therags said:
Blue_Blue said:
I like this but try and change the second line

I will have a think haha
feel free-my heads blank at mo--oh and the songs to simon and garfuncles cacellia

i like this- good original tune. i thought if you chaned first line to you're winning our hearts. not sure about the 2nd line coz the consistantly doesn't scan well so i changed it to by scoring your goals for Man City- which may be a but wanky but maybe someone else can think of summat. good tune though. and apologies if you hate the suggested changes :)

maineroad68 said:
i8therags said:
feel free-my heads blank at mo--oh and the songs to simon and garfuncles cacellia

i like this- good original tune. i thought if you chaned first line to you're winning our hearts. not sure about the 2nd line coz the consistantly doesn't scan well so i changed it to by scoring your goals for Man City- which may be a but wanky but maybe someone else can think of summat. good tune though. and apologies if you hate the suggested changes :)
sounds good to me--anything to get an original tune out gets my vote

Donald Kiddick said:
mancyman said:
kath ee aydo would be right. no problemo mis amigos.

That would be if his native tongue was Castillian Spanish, but as he's from Latin America they don't pronounce with the lisp.

So Kai Say Doh.

Donald is most correct. But the ''real deal, train of steel'' is actually called FELIPAO by his friends and compatriots.

Cai ce do = kai say doh, Felipao = fay-lee-pow

That said...

To the tune or Knees Up Mother Brown.

Knees up Felipao
Knees up Felipao
To the top of the table we must go.....etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.