Caciedo.

Right place at the right time - that's not a bad knack to have

Pleased for hime. He put himself about even before the goals.

Guy behind me thought he was Emile Mpenza!

When the ball went forward, he ran through the middle like a centre forward and a man. Alternatively, Jo ran to either wing like a scared little boy. Sad but true.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
I was sitting next to a bunch of cocks in 106 today who were singing Caicedo's praises after he scored the 2 goals yet when Jo came on were slating the lad at every tumble he took after a heavy push. These fickle knobs were the same ones who were writing off Caicedo after not evening playing a full 90 minutes for us.

Why can't people see that it takes time for a young player from a totally different league to settle in the hustle and bustle of the premiership. I'm not trying to sit on my high horse and say I told you so just please be a little more understanding and give players the support they need to develop confidence. How do you think Jo feels with all the hisses and boos whenever he makes a mistake?

Well said...If they wear the shirt dont throw the dirt.

Just how big is big Phil?!He looked effing massive from where I was sat

The other thing that struck me is that he seems pretty popular, all the players quick to congratulate him.

Blumers Bloomers said:

The other thing that struck me is that he seems pretty popular, all the players quick to congratulate him.
And not afraid of using his size either

A form striker. When was the last time we had one of those?

very very impressive today was monsieur caicedo !
just proves that people shouldnt be written off so quickly.
roll on blackburn
champs elysees

Blumers Bloomers said:

The players knew what he was about and I think quite rightly are happy for him to finally do his stuff for us.. Maybe he needed a few goals to remain at this club too..Hope this has given him a lifeline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.