Caciedos Legs

Irlamblue

Team supported
Benidorm North End
Sorry to make light but..

Big phil has a weapon we might like to exploit....... steady on girls.
We should use him in the wall when we get free kicks...
Aim for the gap.....

I can hear the commentator already - "a well worked routine"

Really pleased for him. From the OS. Two points, not learnt English yet and who are these good strikers to which he refers??

Felipe Caicedo is delighted to have finally found his feet in English football.
The 20-year-old striker from Ecuador struck twice in the first half of City’s 5-1 Boxing Day thrashing, making it three goals in just over a week following his late consolation strike against Real Racing Club in Santander.

It could even have been four, but his deflected back heel at the Hawthorns last Sunday was chalked off as a Scott Carson own-goal. All-in-all, not a bad week’s work for the young man who has spent most of his 11 months at City on the sidelines after arriving at the end of January from FC Basle.

Speaking via an interpreter Felipe told us, “I am really happy, it has been a hard year for me but I knew could make it into the first team here. I have had to be patient, but I was determined to make the most of my chance when it came

“My team mates have been very supportive of me, and I could not have got my goals without their help. The Manager and the coaches have also shown faith in me, so I wanted to show everyone what I could do when picked.

“Training has been hard work but it’s enjoyable, and I hoped that if I kept doing well in training then I would get a chance. There are some good strikers here, but if I can get some more goals I hope to keep my place in the team.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.