Caicedo......

Bluebeer

very impressed with the lad, he showing his strength to hold up the ball and we were finally able to build attacks from the front man......bringing robbie, ireland and SWP into the attack more.

i was a bit gutted when he was taken off at half time but totally understood it as the game was over and hughes put Jo on to try and get his confidence up......but sadly even playing with freedom and without pressure Jo still isnt hitting any heights.......time is a given but £19m is a hell of a lot of money.

but it looks like caceido is putting himself above benjani etc in the pecking order

Yeah, next world superstar, Cass! :-D

Hopefully Jo can score a couple of goals and then we'll have 2 messiahs.

Hughes said that Caicedo had some tightness in his calves so that's why he made the change

At ht, I thought we were resting him for Blackburn game

Jo seemed to coast that 2nd half, but to be fair, the game was over by then, and City took their foot off the pedal. I'd have rested Ireland and Robinho if at all possible. They are the crucial players for City at the moment

Fact.....Caciedo is the signing of svens era.............ha at least hes one of our forwards that are actually in form, the guy always looked lost on the pitch when he played last season, he now seems to understand his role better and is more effective for our team.....i doubt he'll be the next drogba as sven said but if he can do a better job than benjani and Jo as a front man then £5m finally looks a good buy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.