Call Of Duty WaW

Jnr Kisby

So did any of you get a beta code for the new call of duty? Its awesome, looking forward to the full release even more now!

Blue4ever85 said:
What the fook is a Beta code?

Explain.....

Basically a code you get to type into the xbox marketplace which allows you to play the beta. A beta is pretty much a demo of the game released for testing.

Blue4ever85 said:
What is the beta code then? I want to play it lol.

They only gave out so many on monday for free, I bought one for £4 as I was unable to get one on monday, you can get them on ebay & other sites.

CB its made by the same people who did cod4. I dont get why everyone is so down on it going back to another time, if it was in the same era there would be no point releasing a new game. The new game is pretty much cod4 just in a different setting with different guns & perks. I think its great, I love the iron sigts too instead of the acogs & red-dots for the noobs. Dont forget the beta is only a taster, the full thing will be great. The next cod will be COD5 btw not COD6, this one is not classed as COD5. The dogs are the only bit I dont like too much but they are better than the heli in cod4, at least you can defend yourself from them a bit more.

So Kisby....

On Marketplace, you normally get some free demo's for new games, but you can actually get demo's for more games by getting a beta code and entering it somewhere on Marketplace?

Blue4ever85 said:
So Kisby....

On Marketplace, you normally get some free demo's for new games, but you can actually get demo's for more games by getting a beta code and entering it somewhere on Marketplace?

Only games they release a beta of like call of duty, rainbow 6 and a few others. You get a code usually from the official game website or other gaming websites. You then type that code into the 'redeem code' box in the marketplace tab and the download will begin, basically same as you do for starting a free month trial on xbl.

Jnr Kisby said:
Blue4ever85 said:
So Kisby....

Only games they release a beta of like call of duty, rainbow 6 and a few others. You get a code usually from the official game website or other gaming websites. You then type that code into the 'redeem code' box in the marketplace tab and the download will begin, basically same as you do for starting a free month trial on xbl.

Sweet, cheers matey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.