Call Of Duty WaW

Blue4ever85 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Blue4ever85 said:
So Kisby....

On Marketplace, you normally get some free demo's for new games, but you can actually get demo's for more games by getting a beta code and entering it somewhere on Marketplace?

Only games they release a beta of like call of duty, rainbow 6 and a few others. You get a code usually from the official game website or other gaming websites. You then type that code into the 'redeem code' box in the marketplace tab and the download will begin, basically same as you do for starting a free month trial on xbl.

Sweet, cheers matey!

I just bought one from This Guy very trustworthy but in USA so dont expect any replies until 5pm-ish. (you need to register & have 5 posts to be able to PM on that site)

california blue said:
cod 4 is far better than WAW. Can tell its made by the blokes who did 3. Not sold on it - buts a nice change - cant wait for COD 6 modern bollox again.

me too mate, infinity ward made two and four and they were my a country mile the best of the series, the only saving grace is that for waw they have used infinity wards cod4 engine

one thing that gets me is that the characters in the game dont seem 'grounded' in the game as they do in COD4. They kind over run around but dont hit the ground. Its on the COD4 engine but Teriarch or whoever they are balls'd the art work and the effects. The artillary strikes are shite and sound like screeching ghosts - the calling of the dogs are fun but not as good as the heli. Gun perks like the silencer before the black dot sight is weird aswel. I'll probably still buy as its a change from COD4. Was hoping for an expansion pack more guns/maps etc on 4 but i guess they'll be busy developing a real game, COD6.

Jnr Kisby said:
Blue4ever85 said:
What is the beta code then? I want to play it lol.

They only gave out so many on monday for free, I bought one for £4 as I was unable to get one on monday, you can get them on ebay & other sites.

CB its made by the same people who did cod4. I dont get why everyone is so down on it going back to another time, if it was in the same era there would be no point releasing a new game. The new game is pretty much cod4 just in a different setting with different guns & perks. I think its great, I love the iron sigts too instead of the acogs & red-dots for the noobs. Dont forget the beta is only a taster, the full thing will be great. The next cod will be COD5 btw not COD6, this one is not classed as COD5. The dogs are the only bit I dont like too much but they are better than the heli in cod4, at least you can defend yourself from them a bit more.

No it's not, and it is worse I hate it.

california blue said:
one thing that gets me is that the characters in the game dont seem 'grounded' in the game as they do in COD4. They kind over run around but dont hit the ground. Its on the COD4 engine but Teriarch or whoever they are balls'd the art work and the effects. The artillary strikes are shite and sound like screeching ghosts - the calling of the dogs are fun but not as good as the heli. Gun perks like the silencer before the black dot sight is weird aswel. I'll probably still buy as its a change from COD4. Was hoping for an expansion pack more guns/maps etc on 4 but i guess they'll be busy developing a real game, COD6.

i expected more than the four maps they brought out, everything cod that treyarch have made has turned to shite, oh well this time next year i will be wanking off over the thought of infinity wards cod 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.