Calls for the FA Cup to be seeded ;)

He's the biggest wum on the forum, keeps telling people he actually likes M*rr*s*y.
tumblr_lkwfpvMCgS1qb1grco1_250.gif

Never seen a draw before where you can pretty much pick out the 8 winners before a ball is kicked .
Wonder what odds you would get at the bookies for predicting 8 correct scores ?

Never seen a draw before where you can pretty much pick out the 8 winners before a ball is kicked .
Wonder what odds you would get at the bookies for predicting 8 correct scores ?
I look forward to hearing of your huge new mansion and exotic foreign holidays, when you've left those bookmakers in penury, for your one pound 8 fold accumulator!

To be fair Maureen has moaned about how many games the rags have to play so whilst this is a gag I reckon Maureen would to get a bye in 3 PL games........... and be awarded the 3 points too. The points award would be based upon the ref appointed to do the game as that would clearly determine whether or not they would win that game

Shirley this has already happened this season

You don't think you could pick the 8 winners from that draw mate ?
The only iffy one is probably city :+)
I expect people thought they could pick most of the ones from rounds 3 and 4 but I don't see Liverpool, Leeds, Brighton, Ipswich, Stoke, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Watford or Hull still in it and Spurs were 5 minutes from going out. Of course, you might be right and there might be 8 PL team wins but, with European games straddling the 5th round I wouldn't be at all surprised to see half of them going out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.