Cam Humphreys(signs permanently for Zulte Waregem)

mad zab

I haven't seen a thread on his lad. So apologies if there is.

I have been very impressed with this lad in the two games against Chelsea. Especially his ability to bring the ball out of defence with composure.

Apparently he is only 16 as well, so I can see him and Tosin having a bright future.

They do seem to complement each other very well. When the season kicked off he was still just 15 years old as was Haug the goalie who attracted some (unfair IMHO) criticism over the 2 legs. Haug didn't even turn 16 until last December, there's a lot of fantastic potential in that team.

Reminds me of Gary Cahill but with an increased urge to try the clever pass into midfield.

I like both him and Tosin and for me should be with the U21's next season.

Humphreys is sheer class. So many great young CBs at our club at the moment. Him, Tosin, Kigbu in the 16s, not to mention Denayer.

Mind boggling to think he is 16. I really hope pellegrini gives these players a chance next season, not necessarily Humphreys but possibly Barker and more cameos from the likes of Garcia and Glendon of the bench. As well of the obvious, denayer and kelechi.

Would really shut up the critics to see a few young manchester lads in our squads in the near future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.