Cameron Humphreys

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by mad zab, 29 Apr 2015.

1. mad zab

mad zab

I haven't seen a thread on his lad. So apologies if there is.

I have been very impressed with this lad in the two games against Chelsea. Especially his ability to bring the ball out of defence with composure.

Apparently he is only 16 as well, so I can see him and Tosin having a bright future.

2. ColinLee

ColinLee

They do seem to complement each other very well. When the season kicked off he was still just 15 years old as was Haug the goalie who attracted some (unfair IMHO) criticism over the 2 legs. Haug didn't even turn 16 until last December, there's a lot of fantastic potential in that team.

3. sam-caddick

sam-caddick

Reminds me of Gary Cahill but with an increased urge to try the clever pass into midfield.

I like both him and Tosin and for me should be with the U21's next season.

4. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    Must admit I was impressed before I found out he was only 16, now I'm doubly impressed

5. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

barely anyone talking about him i think he has so much talent. definitely one for the future

6. oldius

oldius

Very good passing ability in to midfield.

7. twosips

twosips

Humphreys is sheer class. So many great young CBs at our club at the moment. Him, Tosin, Kigbu in the 16s, not to mention Denayer.

8. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Mind boggling to think he is 16. I really hope pellegrini gives these players a chance next season, not necessarily Humphreys but possibly Barker and more cameos from the likes of Garcia and Glendon of the bench. As well of the obvious, denayer and kelechi.

Would really shut up the critics to see a few young manchester lads in our squads in the near future.

9. Starting in defence against madrid. Least he knows the club rates him.

10. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Brave or crazy?