Cam Humphreys(signs permanently for Zulte Waregem)

This story re other clubs possibly explains why Cameron was taken to Oz ahead of Tosin, who has already signed his first pro contract. Make the lad feel wanted and less likely to be tempted away before his 17th birthday.

This story re other clubs possibly explains why Cameron was taken to Oz ahead of Tosin, who has already signed his first pro contract. Make the lad feel wanted and less likely to be tempted away before his 17th birthday.

Interesting, I looked at it the other way around -- taking him on tour, at the age of 16 (and before he was eligible to sign professional terms) being what caused this problem, since most directors of football probably noticed when we started a 16 y/o against Real Madrid.

Regardless I'm not terribly worried. Financial terms for 17 y/o's contracts can't fluctuate too much. It will be a footballing decision at the end of the day. Best academy in the world, friends surrounding him, a club that believes in him, and a club which he supports. I'm going to go ahead and not worry.

In the event that you check these forums though, Cameron, be sure to back me up on this :)

Bit more simplistic I believe......Tosin is/was injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.