Cameron Humphreys

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by mad zab, 29 Apr 2015.

1. Bad Santa

Bad Santa

I was really surprised when he wasnt called up in the first place to be honest, especially since Reece Oxford was not allowed to play. Good luck Cameron :)

2. Benmcfc98

Benmcfc98

He used to play for my school team and Sunday league team and is seriously good. Have no doubt that he will make it with us.

3. Mikejl

Mikejl

Snowflake
    Maybe one for the Manuel Pellegrini thread, but surely at 3/4 up today we could give this lad 15 minutes - 1 injury to Otamendi/MDM and we are seriously in trouble at CB, a run out for the first team is surely going to settle any potential nerves in this scenario

4. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Two trains of thought......we carry on attacking by making the approprizte substitution and hope to further our goals scored or......we introduce a kid,in an ideal situation,to aid his development.I much prefer thd 2nd option,another opportunity wasted imo.

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Has Cameron overtaken Tosin as the better prospect or could both make it with us?

6. ColinLee

ColinLee

Both could make it (or neither), Cameron certainly looked very assured against Real in the pre season freindly. I think Tosin has struggled with injury in the first part of the season, I've not seen his name mentioned until recently.

They're both ball playing CB's that look pretty accomplished given their ages.

7. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

When you look at our success signing centre backs you wonder whether a young player who has played in our systems and understands what we expect would be better than buying.

8. ColinLee

ColinLee

That would be the medium/long term plan all over the pitch.

9. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

To be fair I think Tosin has made one or two matchday squads too?

Both look like they make good/great careers out of football. Hopefully that'll be with us!

10. Clercqs

Clercqs

I think that Pellegrini didn't want to risk the clean sheet.