Can anyone confirm ??

ManCityX said:
"Sheikh Mansour is coming here?"

"That is correct Mark and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress"

"We shall double our efforts"

"I hope so for your sake Mark. Sheikh Mansour is not as forgiving as I am"

LMAO! I had this exact thought when i heard the sheikh might be going to Manchester. Well played sir.

i dont think so

he might be in abu dhabi for the up comming game

<a class="postlink" href="http://jc.ae/web2/index.php?goto=news&option=detail&categ=1&contentid=344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jc.ae/web2/index.php?goto=news&o ... tentid=344</a>

alfalahi said:
i dont think so

he might be in abu dhabi for the up comming game

<a class="postlink" href="http://jc.ae/web2/index.php?goto=news&option=detail&categ=1&contentid=344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jc.ae/web2/index.php?goto=news&o ... tentid=344</a>

lol i cant read that

ok now i can after clicking "english"

Danamy said:
It was mentioned somewhere that things would slow down financially for a bit due to a death in the family.
Maybe all things sorted over there now and he's coming over with his LARGE cheque book??

pmsl i just got a vision of him struggling to get off his plane because hes got this Large cheque book in his hands,
like you see on children in need.

al-Jazira is sheikh mansoor club in UAE

Five o'clock on Saturday

Al-Jazira, Bayern Munich stars
2009-01-07

The upcoming friendly match between Al-Jazira first team and the German FC Bayern Munich team will be played at 5:00 pm on Saturday, January 7, 2009. The two teams are playing this match preparing for their respected matches in 2009. All the FC Bayern Munich players will join the game, whereas Ahmed Dada, Saleh Obeid, Abdul Salam Jumaa, Ali Khaseef and Khalid Sabeel will not participate in the game because they are with the national team playing the GCC Cup held in Muscat, Oman. FC Bayern Munich delegation includes: Ulrich Hoeness, Executive Board Deputy Chairman, Juergen Klinsmann, Head Coach, Christian Nerlinger, Team Manager and Martin Vasquez, Assistant Coaxh. FC Bayern Munich players are: Hamit Altintop, Breno Vinicius Borges, Tim Borowski, Hans-Joerg Butt, Lucimar Da Silva Ferreira, José Roberto Junior, Martin Demichelis, Landon Donovan, Miroslaw Klose, Thomas Kraft, Toni Kroos, Philipp Lahm, Christian Lell, Massimo Oddo, Andreas Ottl, Lukas Podolski, Michael Rensing, Franck Ribery, Bastian Schweinsteiger, José-Ernesto Sosa, Luca Toni, Mark Van Bommel and Daniel Van Buyten in addition to the technical team and the accompanied media.

More news from category Football

alfalahi said:
al-Jazira is sheikh mansoor club in UAE

Five o'clock on Saturday

Al-Jazira, Bayern ****** stars
2009-01-07

The upcoming friendly match between Al-Jazira first team and the German FC Bayern ****** team will be played at 5:00 pm on Saturday, January 7, 2009. The two teams are playing this match preparing for their respected matches in 2009. All the FC Bayern ****** players will join the game, whereas Ahmed Dada, Saleh Obeid, Abdul Salam Jumaa, Ali Khaseef and Khalid Sabeel will not participate in the game because they are with the national team playing the GCC Cup held in Muscat, Oman. FC Bayern ****** delegation includes: Ulrich Hoeness, Executive Board Deputy Chairman, Juergen Klinsmann, Head Coach, Christian Nerlinger, Team Manager and Martin Vasquez, Assistant Coaxh. FC Bayern ****** players are: Hamit Altintop, Breno Vinicius Borges, Tim Borowski, Hans-Joerg Butt, Lucimar Da Silva Ferreira, José Roberto Junior, Martin Demichelis, Landon Donovan, Miroslaw Klose, Thomas Kraft, Toni Kroos, Philipp Lahm, Christian Lell, Massimo Oddo, Andreas Ottl, Lukas Podolski, Michael Rensing, Franck Ribery, Bastian Schweinsteiger, José-Ernesto Sosa, Luca Toni, Mark Van Bommel and Daniel Van Buyten in addition to the technical team and the accompanied media.

More news from category Football

sheikh mansour is doing scout reports for city FM09 style on ribery, podolski schweinsteiger, lahm and van buyen lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.