can anyone tell me

bluestevei

i use internet explorer all the time, but this last couple of days, when i go on to the bluemoon forum it wont bloody work, now any other site i visit eg mcfc, mancityfans facebook and all the rest it works. so to get on to here ive got to go on google chrome. WHY AND HELP

Re: can any1 tell me

bluestevei said:
i use internet explorer all the time, but this last couple of days, when i go on to the bluemoon forum it wont bloody work, now any other site i visit eg mcfc, mancityfans facebook and all the rest it works. so to get on to here ive got to go on google chrome. WHY AND HELP
''All the rest'', eh?

MP010116-a-Nudge-Nudge-MPFC.jpg

Anyway, I never use IE. Firefox shits all over it.

jimharri said:
bluestevei said:
''All the rest'', eh?

you'll go blind ye know

paint it blue said:
jimharri said:
bluestevei said:
''All the rest'', eh?

you'll go blind ye know
vkdrhdfh iilmmd sdgnsrin mbri atnnerh.

When I moved to Chrome I had BM on my desk top. For whatever reason it 're-set' a week or so later, everthing else still works iconwise but I've had to save onto my tool bar as new desktop icons are a no no on chrome.

bluestevei said:

What version of IE are you using, and what exactly happens why you visit the site?

Don't use that browser myself, but just tried it with no problems.

Reinstall IE, orupgrade to latest version.

Seems you have disabled/enabled something in IE that is causing access issues to this site.

Works fine for me in all the browsers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.