can anyone tell me

i thought fuck it, just put the comp back to its factory setting and started again, and it works ok now.

I use IE9 and although I can get on to the site to read any of the threads I have to continually press refresh. Sometimes this works, sometimes it can take up to 7 or 8 refreshes and sometimes I have to close that window and start again! Any suggestions please?

I don't have any problems with any other sites. :-)

It might be worth trying some of these steps:

<a class="postlink" href="http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/webpages-look-incorrect-in-Internet-Explorer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... t-Explorer</a>

Eccles Blue said:
I use IE9 and although I can get on to the site to read any of the threads I have to continually press refresh. Sometimes this works, sometimes it can take up to 7 or 8 refreshes and sometimes I have to close that window and start again! Any suggestions please?

I don't have any problems with any other sites. :-)

That's exactly what mine does.
Cheers Ric I'll give that a go when I get home.

Thanks Ric

I'll try that, I meant to say that this has only started in the past few weeks, you may remember I jokingly pm'd you to see if I had been banned!! :-) That's when it started.

But, now to try your solution. Thanks again.

can anyone tell me how can i manage to change number of posts per page.
they are 10 by default, if i can go higher ... 20 or 30 per page ... ?

Hi

I tried your solution Ric, it didn't work, in fact it made it worse in that I couldn't even get as far as the site just the banner across the top......... it worked on my notebook so I used that for a couple of days, still trying on the lap top, then yesterday lo and behold it appeared to right itself!! It has been working perfectly ever since, no idea what the problem was, nor the solution, but I don't care, it is working and I can read all the utter ..................... intelligent postings on the site!!! :-)

Thanks anyway Ric.

tools/internet options/advanced/reset

also dload "ccleaner" to clean all the shit out

edit: press left alt on keyboard to bring up menus if needed

Im trying to make a collection of all games this season. I recorded the Sunderland game but when i wanted to watch the game again i did something bad. Dont know what i did but can not watch the game anymore, Do you know anywhere i can get a copy or recording of this game.

johngr1 said:
Im trying to make a collection of all games this season. I recorded the Sunderland game but when i wanted to watch the game again i did something bad. Dont know what i did but can not watch the game anymore, Do you know anywhere i can get a copy or recording of this game.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=268840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=268840</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.