Can someone remind the rest of the world we're still in.....

mancity89

...the uefa cup

As I quote from the back of the daily star today
'Forest yesterday ended cash-rich city's chance of winning silverware this season'
How much do these cockney rag b@stards get paid for being clueless?

The best one was the bookie on SSN the other day when he was talking about the odd's of an english team winning the uefa cup this year, from which he said 'we have a good chance this year with spurs, villa and.........who's the other english team in the uefa cup?'
Stupid prick should quit the day job we're only second favourites at 9/1 to win the cup

But saying that its nothing new the media being anti-city.

Another said 'Forest destroy man city and their 100+ team?

Funny cause when I added up what we spent on the team we put out, it was around 25m.

mancity89 said:
...the uefa cup

As I quote from the back of the daily star today
'Forest yesterday ended cash-rich city's chance of winning silverware this season'
How much do these cockney rag b@stards get paid for being clueless?

The best one was the bookie on SSN the other day when he was talking about the odd's of an english team winning the uefa cup this year, from which he said 'we have a good chance this year with spurs, villa and.........who's the other english team in the uefa cup?'
Stupid prick should quit the day job we're only second favourites at 9/1 to win the cup

But saying that its nothing new the media being anti-city.
dont buy red tops, simple.
all they print is what rags want to hear.

mancity89 said:
Media 'wank-fest' yesterday.

Wont hear the end of this till say next june

I know. I never seen this much media attention when Nited got beat of southend or Coventry the last couple of years. It Obvious its rag reporters.

It has always been the same. When we triumphed in Europe the back pages would report a 0-0 league cup tie involving the rags and we'd get a paragraph inside.

There are millions of plastic rags out there and many of them are in the media.

Fook 'em. It will change when we gatecrash the party again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.