Can the derby date be changed?

On Premier League site, Merseyside derby at 12.30 on Saturday and ours at 5.30 on Saturday. Doesn’t say subject to change.

On our site when you click on ‘more info’, the last sentence of the first paragraph says

Please note, the date and kick off time for this fixture is to be confirmed

Confirmation from the club would be useful !

Had a response back from the club today to say ..... it has still not been confirmed (Date or time) !

Ridiculous, it’s supposedly 2 weeks on Saturday and I (& quite a few people I’d imagine) need to make arrangements for days that weekend. Does my head in.

Has to be on Saturday, as does Liverpool's. Can't be at 3.00 if it's on live TV. Already scheduled for 5.30. No reason why Liverpool's can't be at 12.30. So the only reason to change anything would be if the Premier League or TV companies took any notice of Klopp's moaning about lack of recovery time after Wednesday.

This afternoon's posting on the OS about possible changes to April fixtures doesn't mention the derby so I would assume that's confirmation that it stays at 5.30. It might have been helpful to make that clear.

Had a response back from the club today to say ..... it has still not been confirmed (Date or time) !

Ridiculous, it’s supposedly 2 weeks on Saturday and I (& quite a few people I’d imagine) need to make arrangements for days that weekend. Does my head in.
WTF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.