Can the derby date be changed?

You cant play on Saturday at 5.30 if your champions league game is the following Tuesday. If thats the case for us the kick off time for the derby will be switched to 12.30

why not? makes no sense to give a team less time to recover from the Wednesday when 5.30pm is equidistant between the 2 ties.

If Liverpool are drawn to play in the Champs League on the Tuesday, with us and the rags drawn on the Wednesday, then I think the Manchester and dipper derby will be swapped over.
Is the correct answer. If the game is on the Saturday it will definitely kick off at 5.30pm. But it may get switched to the Sunday.

I think the very fact that threads such as this exist, and the fact nobody is really sure on what these decisions are made, shows just how fans are treated with ever increasing contempt by TV companies.

I think the very fact that threads such as this exist, and the fact nobody is really sure on what these decisions are made, shows just how fans are treated with ever increasing contempt by TV companies.

Yep so let's thank our lucky stars it's not an important game and that no fans are really arsed about making plans for it.
I mean let's face it imagine if we were talking about the derby game less than a month away where we could potentially win the title now that would be a disgrace that we were still in limbo.....oh hang on

If it was just a question of either 12:30 or 17:30 on the Saturday, I'm sure the club would have made this clear to help fans plan (or am I being a bit too naive). Can only assume Sunday is a possibiity for whatever reason. At least we should now by this time next week when the CL draw has been made...or whenever after that the telly people decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.