Can the derby date be changed?

Am I right in thinking that City and Liverpool can't play on the same night (unless we draw each other obviously). And it just depends now on which 'side' of the draw we are on. If City are on the Tuesday side then Liverpool will be on the Wednesday side. If that is the case then it stays as it is. If it's the other way round then our respective league games which are scheduled for Saturday (us) and Sunday (Liverpool) will be switched around.

I think that's what it comes down to. If we play on Wed, it might get moved to the Sun.

Either side of the derby, so we can't play that on Monday, that's why it was put on Saturday, but it could now move to Sunday, we are playing Tue then Wed, but not if we are playing Wed then Tue.

Yeah I guess something like that.
Should know more Friday. Just don't want an away game on the Wednesday and play them on the Saturday. They would have an advantage now being eliminated.

Is it only me thinking why this should have to move? What scenarios would necessitate a move?

If it transpires that the league can be won that day, I think a Saturday evening kickoff is the last thing the police are going to want.

In all honesty I think the Old Bill would prefer that the league wasn't going to be won whenever we play the game

I'm sure they would, but it's down for that weekend now so I guess they have to find a way of minimising any potential trouble. Playing it earlier in the day won't stop trouble entirely but it will definitely lessen the role played by booze.

Either side of the derby, so we can't play that on Monday, that's why it was put on Saturday, but it could now move to Sunday, we are playing Tue then Wed, but not if we are playing Wed then Tue.
? will the police allow it to move to the sunday with the Marathon

Cannot see it being moved but as mentioned yesterday even though they are crap they will have an advantage now if we have a tough draw away from home that week. It makes the task of winning it on Derby Day a lot harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.