can we keep the big 2 from spain away

i really hope to god we keep everybody and go on to win many champions league and titles and i think manchester city and pep can rule the world for 5 years if they want it its not the money at manchester city forget that we can offer anything the others can but real madrid and barca are the dream club for many players its the bucket list to tick off jesus will want to play for another big club and in spain i also think sane has dreams of playing for real madrid or barca

like i said in 5 years time can manchester city win everything in club football yes does that give the young players a challenge yes are they going to be like messi and wanting to stay forever who knows but i know jesus and sane and KDB are not only world class but "galacticos" and need to be headliners a global household name kids wanting man city shirts with jesus on the back so can manchester city offer that around the world that's my fear are we big enough to be on that level i hope so
Sane has a tattoo on his back of him in a city shirt. I think that says it all.

I think city have an agreement with barca, madrid and Bayern that we don't unsettle each others players hence Pep's comments about Messi.

I think some will want to go, others will stay. It is totally dependent on the player's character and dreams.

After giving their all for us there's no way I'd begrudge the likes of Gabriel Jesus or Leroy Sane from moving to Spain if the right offer came in for them and they wanted to go. Though I'm hoping we'll get at least 4/5 years out of them and a Champions League (or two) before then.

With the resources we have no player is irreplaceable and hopefully our academy will bear fruit in the coming seasons.

people go on about lifestyle,

have you seen the houses and cars these players have,give me Cheshire country side over a busy bustling Barcelona anytime(I am 50 though :)) ,these players play 3 times a week,they need rest, peace and quiet to recover for the next game ,we have the owners, facilities ,club and manager to take us to the very top, people need to realise we are the big thing in football ,we may be belittled and sneered at in our own country ,but abroad we are revered we are seen as the monster around the corner.we are more likely to take the"top" teams players than lose ours.

we as fans need to lose the little city,that has gone ,we are Manchester City and a big looming presence in the football world,fucking great init.

YES....big City !

Sane has a tattoo on his back of him in a city shirt. I think that says it all.

I think city have an agreement with barca, madrid and Bayern that we don't unsettle each others players hence Pep's comments about Messi.

i think he had the city kit covered over and its just his head and shoulders maybe be wrong but somebody took a photo in the pre-season and it had his mother or something else

DFwICo5XsAEW2Ns.jpg

this team is the best team i have ever seen in a million years and in KDB Jesus Sane we have the gold
but i have this little voice in my head saying can we keep the wolves away from our big name stars

barca and real madrid will be watching with a drooling mouth and daft money and wages could be offered to them to come and play for them so can manchester city offer the lifestyle and titles and champions league
money is not the key hear we can match anything from them even PSG would not be a problem money wise

but the lifestyle and titles and champions league glory and yes a easy life in the league they play in
the premier league is the hardest league in the world and every games is a hard fight there is not many glory games in the premier league and teams like stoke have to beaten they don't roll over

so can manchester city be a big player in europe and keep the best players away from the 2 big clubs in spain
its my only fear they will come knocking sooner rather than later

That is your inner Likkle City fan. We are as desireable a club as anyone else in Europe, which is why we haven't had to sell Aguero, Kompany or Silva.

In fact our status under Pep is even higher.These players know they can win the Champions League with City. You can never legislate for a player or his wife wanting to be nearer home, but we haven't been a "selling" club for years now.

I genuinely can't see what any other club in the world could offer anyone that we can't.

Except maybe past honours, but bloody hell, I'd hope the great players of tomorrow are more concerned about making their own history.
If a player cares more about history than a clubs potential then - quite frankly- fuck 'em

From what I can see the players are all settled and enjoying living in Manchester as they can have a private life with normal people, whereas in other countries they are hold-up behind security fences No doubt we will loose one in the future for whatever reason but there will be the likes of Foden and Diaz to step-up

I would ask can the Spain big two keep City away?

Just to add to this...CFG as a whole have clearly done a great job in offering players a pleasant and supportive environment because nobody ever wants to leave us. I am pretty sure the biggest of our names are offered a career path into coaching/management within the group, too. Ya Ya will be next I suspect, followed by Vinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.