Can we turn things around???

Shaun_Goater

I was just looking at the table and if we lose tomorrow, we are then 3 points from the bottom, now that isnt good seen as we was doing well this time last year, but how many more defeats is going to be before city give hughes his p45?, we need a change now we cannot be the richest team in the world and playing football in the championship because the way it is going that is what will happen, and the likes of david villa will not come to us, so we need a change of luck in results..

come on city give west brom a good kicking tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely fucking despair. I really do. If this carries on I'm either fucking off completely or going back to the old me.
Thread after useless bastard thread saying the same fucking thing over and over again. I'm totallly fucking sick of it.

mammutly said:
I absolutely fucking despair. I really do. If this carries on I'm either fucking off completely or going back to the old me.Thread after useless bastard thread saying the same fucking thing over and over again. I'm totallly fucking sick of it.

When did you stop?

;-P

We can change things around, but it will need a change of attitude and mentality of a lot of people at the club.

Some fragile ego's may have to be damaged, and not just the most obvious ones.

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
I absolutely fucking despair. I really do. If this carries on I'm either fucking off completely or going back to the old me.Thread after useless bastard thread saying the same fucking thing over and over again. I'm totallly fucking sick of it.

When did you stop?

;-P

Do you mind ! I've been making a big effort to be nice ;-)

mammutly said:
I absolutely fucking despair. I really do. If this carries on I'm either fucking off completely or going back to the old me.
Thread after useless bastard thread saying the same fucking thing over and over again. I'm totallly fucking sick of it.

I kind of agree.

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
Do you mind ! I've been making a big effort to be nice ;-)

I'm joking, sometimes I just miss those crazy rants ;-P

I know! But it is the season of goodwill, so I must do better. ;-P

Sorry Shaun. It's nothing personal really. Just that there are too many places on the board where people are repeating the same things. Happy Christmas, mate and like you I hope we stuff the baggies tomorrow. C'mon City!

come on !We need to have a positive outlook.These players are well able to do the business.Where is the fight?I want nothing less than 110%tomorrow against WBA.Yes we CAN turn things around.

Of course we can change things around ....... but we need to realise that teams aren't gonna roll over for us , so that means working hard and doing the right things to wear them down ..... all too often we've run out of ideas when we've been faced with brick walls this season ........ it's all about keepin' a clear focus and the correct attitude to the job in hand .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.