Can we win the title this season?

You still want a good start then have the bench when champions league starts to keep winning
Also would be nice to have decent team out in league cup and try to win it, as pep handed that to united last year
They were on their knees at the time and we could have put them under more pressure but we felt we were better than that
We're not
We should try to win everything
Sanchez signing for me would be the ultimate statement of intent

Arsenal won't sell Sanches to us,so forget that one.

If he goes this window it'll be to psg.

After last night I now deffinately belive we can win it, even more so of we get mendy and danilo

I still say it will be
1. Us
2. Chelsea
3. Rags

Don't get this liverpool are in with a chance, they were ropey last year and haven't really improved imho with the signing of salah

Spurs not sure on and arsenal are an enigma

United are a long way off as shown last season, and won't improve significantly before then.
Arsenal are seemingly losing Sanchez, and with him goes their last hope of a league title next year.
Chelsea look strong but aren't versatile and it's been a long time since someone won two titles back-to-back.
Liverpool play well but their squad is not title-winning quality and by replacing Milner with Robertson I think they're further weakening their defense.
Tottenham could challenge but for me it seems likely that the move from White Hart Lane will cause them to struggle.
I think we can win it.

Yes, we can!

Unfortunately, about 4-5 other teams look like they can, too. With the money sloshing around the League this year, even the smaller clubs are adding strength and depth, so I expect there to be more "upsets" this season. Accordingly, I think this might be one of the tighter races we have seen, with more than one or two clubs in it to the end.

Exciting times!

I don't think so. There are 3 keys: 1. Goalkeeper position - will Ederson be the real deal ? 2. Kompany staying fit. 3. Buying a mobile DM to screen the back 4 - preferably needs to be quick and physically big. As a squad do we have the strength and power to go the distance ? My feeling is we'll finish second behind Chelsea.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
D silva
B silva
Sanchez
Jesus

If all fit and available and with players like aguero, sane, yaya, Danilo, sterling , stones and Fernandinho on the bench and rotating then hell yeah we can win it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.