Can we win the title this season?

20 points off Chavs,Dippers,Rags & Arse & it's ours.

Not unreasonable,even 16 points will work.

I think we'll see Pep come into his own this season in the big games. Traditionally it's where he's been at his best, and with a team he can genuinely call his, I expect all the ridiculous formations, bizarre tactics and surprise moves that have made him so good in big games over his career.

Can we win the league yes we can. Will we is a another matter. We still need a top quality centre half to cover for Vinny, who I cant see going through the season without being injured at sometime. So while Pep has sorted out the both sides of the defence, it still leaves down the centre where cover is needed, unless he thinks that Mangala is the answer, Tosin is still to young to be playing weeks at a time, we may get away with it against weaker opponents but we will not get away with it against the top teams in the premier league

If he thinks Mangala is the answer, he isn't asking the right question.

Of course

Of course NOT? Maybe we can win it but it won't be easy. We need to be very strong at home we lost far to many points
last season especially against the top teams this must change. After that it is down to luck and injuries and perhaps European
involvement. One thing is sure if we win the first six games again I for one will not start celebrating.

Of course NOT? Maybe we can win it but it won't be easy. We need to be very strong at home we lost far to many points
last season especially against the top teams this must change. After that it is down to luck and injuries and perhaps European
involvement. One thing is sure if we win the first six games again I for one will not start celebrating.

Of course it won't be easy and you won't find me gobbing off like a plastic that we will.
However, if i thought we couldn't even before a ball has been kicked then it would be time to hang up me scarf and rattle.

i think this is the toughest Top 6 i can ever remember and im going back to my earliest football season i can clearly remember which is around the 1984/85 season.

if we win a couple of league titles in the next few years and dare i say it a CL, then this will be Pep and the clubs greatest ever achievement. There has never been such competition to win a league title, not in my lifetime anyway.

Can we win it, yes.
will we win it, yes.

It's going to be even tougher than last year with everyone strengthening.

But yes we can - with the big proviso that the keeper problems of last year are solved.

Wouldn't mind seeing a reliable backup with Premiership experience come in and a good CB.

Not too bothered about Mbappe or Sanchez as we are well stocked in those areas.

Looking forward to it. It's going to be a great season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.