Can we win the title this season?

Tough Guy, sorry while he may kick a few people he's snide rather than tough, the derby where Van Persie scored and he bottled in the wall says it all about him.

Not sure where we'd fit a tough guy in, I think if we get fair decisions in the big games we'll win it, although I do think it's going to be another competitive season next year.

Just by having Mendy and Walker alone will improve us massively. Then we factor in how good Bernardo Silva could be. Obviously it's a wait and see situation with Ederson.

Currently we are in the best shape, compared to others.

As long as we don't start gifting teams a route back into games and we are more ruthless and clinical in front of goal instead of wasting gilt edged chances, there's no reason why we can't win it this season.

Of course we can win it, but it's far from a shoe in. Chelsea are the big threat, unless their players down tools again, can't really see that happening though.

It's going to be pretty exciting, I think anything less than winning the title at this point would be a big disappointment. Not a failure, but it would sting quite a bit.

The talent is there, hopefully we can have a few more leaders on the pitch when Kompany is injured this time around.

I can't think of a year where we haven't had the quality to win the title since 2012.
Unfortunately we don't always live up to our potential

Last season.

Full backs were poor, Kompany out injured nearly all season and no quality keeper.
Bravo had a very good rep heading into the season and there was a reason he was number 1 at Barca from the season before
We won our first 10 games or so last season and if we could have kept similar momentum up through the season we'd have had a great chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.