Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by wearethesouthstand, 18 May 2017 at 9:37 PM.

1. Corky

Corky

City now have a beggar conning money out of hard working people too, struggles to make the 12.30 kick-offs though bless.

2. WNRH

WNRH

Thought you guys have been magnificent this season. If only you were more supported. Keep up the good work, a long battle but i am sure you will get there.

3. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

I will donate during the season mate. I made my debut in the Singing Section for the West Brom game and enjoyed it. The 93:20ers were spares my singing voice for one game.

Please keep up the great work.

4. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

Professional Moaner
    Was meaning more on social media.

5. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

You mean that this isn't social media?

6. Manchester33

Manchester33

Thanks for the positive feedback! It makes the effort that goes into it well worth while when we see people appreciate it.

7. trevorriley

trevorriley

Massive thanks to everybody that donates and helps.. Understandably its not easy to donate money, if so helping with displays with a bit of free time is just as valuable. Supporting singing grouping for special cup matches when we get group tickets in 115 area. Please support in all ways

8. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

Professional Moaner
    not really class this the same as twitter/facebook

9. dunjamon

dunjamon

It's a great laugh helping our painting the banners and getting the displays out on a match day. Drop the over a message on Facebook/Twitter or get involved in 115. The Monaco and Wembley group was great

10. GeekinGav

GeekinGav

i pay £1.19 a month for my own wordpress site with no content to fill it with ... but really with things like facebook, you dont really need a website for this, everything you'd have on the website you can do on a facebook page now.