Cannot believe this

CTID1988

Girlfriend finished work before so we were texting each other about New Year tomorrow and what we were going to do. Then she just stop replying, didn't hear anything back for 2 hours and with all this shit about missing people i was getting a bit worried as she always lets me know when shes got home safe.... I left it another hour, nothing. Tried ringing her, phone off, so im pretty worried somethings happened now... I ring her mum and her mum says she doesnt know where she is, then her dad pipes up in the background "She's gone to the cinema with CTID1988...." (obviously not that name, but me)....

So, apparently she is at the cinema with me while im sat here like a bellend shitting myself thinking somethings happened.

Im not one for jumping to conclusions but surely this can only mean one thing right? Just after christmas too. ****

Ronnie the Rep said:
Did you buy her a nice present?

New hoover and some oven gloves, ungrateful woman.

Really though, i did get her loads of nice stuff yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.