CAN'T SEE CITY SPENDING BIG TILL SUMMER

stuart141180

After avidly watching and reading every possible thing out there about City during this transfer window I have come to a conclusion, I don't think we are going to spend as big in this transfer window as we hoped and if we do it will be on players who are not of the quality we was antisipating and at inflated prices. (hopefuly the activity and speculation so far people may agree)

However what could be the reasons for this???????????????????????

Does our owners really trust our current manager to let his loose?

Could they be planning a management change at the end of the season with the thought of a big name to attract big players??

Does any of the big house hold names want to come?

To me something or a combination of things seem to be holding the activity we expected up, I know we are only 10 days in and call me inpatient but I keep asking myself these questions.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SIMULAR OPINION OR AM I JUST EXPECTING TO MUCH????

stuart141180 said:
After avidly watching and reading every possible thing out there about City during this transfer window I have come to a conclusion, I don't think we are going to spend as big in this transfer window as we hoped and if we do it will be on players who are not of the quality we was antisipating and at inflated prices. (hopefuly the activity and speculation so far people may agree)

Could they be planning a management change at the end of the season with the thought of a big name to attract big players??

To me something or a combination of things seem to be holding the activity we expected up, I know we are only 10 days in and call me inpatient but I keep asking myself these questions.

I agree and its down to Hobsons choice realy.Spend big on reasonable players to keep us in the prem..The class will come in summer..

Hard not to expect too much after all the madness this fall, but I do however think City will spend big this window. People in the know have confirmed that things that we don't know about are going on behind the scenes.

stuart141180 said:

Lol at stirring shit and trying to ask why we haven't spent big in the transfer window even though we're only a third of the way in

Why not ask the same questions when the window shuts? If we haven't already spent big that is

Hughes wont be here in summer expect at least one world class sigining the rest will probably be just average players who we spend stupid amount on.

The business end of the window always happens at the end of the month, when the agents are left with no more options, after exploring every possible cash making avenue.

schtipps said:
The business end of the window always happens at the end of the month, when the agents are left with no more options, after exploring every possible cash making avenue.

exactly this. some big deals if we have any going on may take around a month to complete, so come the last week of the window may get 3/4players in that we were not expecting. Also im really expecting a big deadline day signing for maximum publicity, i cant wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.