Can't Wait for the West Brom game

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
I know Poznan is before West Brom, but I can't wait to see the response of the players and the manager, after the abuse they have recived, as Poznan will go pretty much under the radar of the british press (Unless we lose).

They should be well up for this, to prove we will be a force, and that wolves was just a blip. I think their response will be a massive sign of things to come.

If we roll over, there really are problems, but if we bounce back to a good performance and a win, I would suggest most of the media have been stirring up shit.

West Brom are no push over though.

Indeed, we could well learn a lot from the match on Sunday. Thursday is more difficult to judge from as he will no doubt make a few changes. I thought WBA looked pretty good last night especially as they were down to 9 men. They will be no push overs that's for sure, so if the rumours are true then it could easily become very apparent.

I thought West Brom were the better team lastnight even with 9 men. They play good possession football on the floor but with a lot of pace and tempo and really close the opposition down when they have the ball. It's gonna be a tough one!

And i don't think Wolves was a blip because we weren't good against Blackpool or Newcastle either, luckily we won them games (we were better against Arsenal with 10 men!).

Never been to the Hawthorns before and going to this one so, yeah excited! Would love a win in Poland, would set us up nicely for Sunday!

What makes you think we will see a positive reaction, or a reaction which shows they are all as one and a force? Yes they played well against Arsenal but pound for pound, we shouldn't have got beat 3-0 by Arsenal, a team we are as good as on paper, if West Brom managed to only get beat 2-1 with 9 men. To me it was Saturday when we should have seen a 'watch us now' reaction, yet all we got, with £200m+ of players on the pitch, was no more than a wet, smelly and very unpleasant fart of a performance. I am not confident about Sunday, not confident one little bit.

Pigeonho said:
What makes you think we will see a positive reaction, or a reaction which shows they are all as one and a force? Yes they played well against Arsenal but pound for pound, we shouldn't have got beat 3-0 by Arsenal, a team we are as good as on paper, if West Brom managed to only get beat 2-1 with 9 men. To me it was Saturday when we should have seen a 'watch us now' reaction, yet all we got, with £200m+ of players on the pitch, was no more than a wet, smelly and very unpleasant fart of a performance. I am not confident about Sunday, not confident one little bit.

The fact that people, myself included, thought the Arsenal game was a given, as with 10 men for 85 mins there was no expectations on the team, and they played well and had resonable press reaction.

The Wolves game has seen us come under more pressure from the media, and it was also a game we shoould have won. The media attention hopefully may cause a surge in unity

Going down there myself this weekend, should be good. We've got enough about us to win but it won't be an easy game by any means, even with 9 men they gave Blackpool a run for their money last night.

Thought West Brom did great last night considering they played alot of the game with 9 men.

The 1st sending off was as harsh as they come, defender was beaten with a bit of skill and simply got turned. he couldnt get out of the way and to send him off for that challenge was a joke.

The 2nd red though, jesus, what an awfull tackle. 2 footed, at pace,sliding on the floor in the rain. 1000 times worse than De Jongs fair tackle but note how there is nothing said on the red last night. One of the worst lunges ive seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.