Can't we all just get along?

DontLookBackInAnger

In the words of the world greatest American Rodney King "can't we all just get along?" The thing that gets me, and it was the same when SGE left camps are drawn up, and you can only be a blue if you're in one group or the other. Well sorry fuck you all that take that view, we are all blues(other than the odd rag WUM!), after last Saturday my belief is that Hughes has lost the club, and I doubt he will get it back. I might be wrong, football though is about opinions simply not sharing the view of someone else only means that we choose not to agree(or thats what it should be). I am proud to be a city fan, but disgusted that so many people can't have even a minimum level of tolerance. Please don't take it as an attack on those that think Hughes should stay, or indeed an attack on those that think he should go, just a request for us all to get along.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
In the words of the world greatest American Rodney King "can't we all just get along?" The thing that gets me, and it was the same when SGE left camps are drawn up, and you can only be a blue if you're in one group or the other. Well sorry fuck you all that take that view, we are all blues(other than the odd rag WUM!), after last Saturday my belief is that Hughes has lost the club, and I doubt he will get it back. I might be wrong, football though is about opinions simply not sharing the view of someone else only means that we choose not to agree(or thats what it should be). I am proud to be a city fan, but disgusted that so many people can't have even a minimum level of tolerance. Please don't take it as an attack on those that think Hughes should stay, or indeed an attack on those that think he should go, just a request for us all to get along.

couldnt agree more!

Scorer's posts drive me insane.

But I have met him in "real" life and it does makes a difference I think.

Internet forums are odd.

mackenzie said:
Scorer's posts drive me insane.

But I have met him in "real" life and it does makes a difference I think.

Internet forums are odd.

Yes they can be a little like being in a car you can road rage at everyone else, yet you meet in a pub everyone is friends.

CantWeAllJustGetAlong.jpg

Interesting observation.
We're in a different world these days . City fans from all over the world in touch almost instantly with other blues.
We're bound to have differences. Religiously, culturally..... Whateverally.

A bit like a bad relationship.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.