Can't we all just get along?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
clairepartyring said:
We do all get along,because we are all blues but we all have our own opinions.

Group hug deffo required!!

If you think we all get along, there are more than a few posts that would say otherwise!

What i meant was whenever you meet a blue,there is always that instant liking feeling,if you know what i mean!! We may differ in opinions on here but at heart,we are all the same breed??

clairepartyring said:
We do all get along,because we are all blues but we all have our own opinions.

Group hug deffo required!!

If you think we all get along, there are more than a few posts that would say otherwise!

And a few years of history amongst certain posters!

(and I include myself in that)

clairepartyring said:

What i meant was whenever you meet a blue,there is always that instant liking feeling,if you know what i mean!! We may differ in opinions on here but at heart,we are all the same breed??

I hear what your saying

clairepartyring said:

I used to think like that too claire.

But then I realised that I was wrong.

City fans are in their thousands, can't expect to like them all. Or to expect them to be the same breed.

I think a fight can be a good thing.

you have to remember that this is meant to be entertainment and if everybody just claps everybody else it's going to get pretty boring.

The most popular threads always seem to be the ones where people are ripping into one another. Not that I ever get involved of course ;-)

mammutly said:

you have to remember that this is meant to be entertainment and if everybody just claps everybody else it's going to get pretty boring.

The most popular threads always seem to be the ones where people are ripping into one another. Not that I ever get involved of course ;-)

I guess it's like the car analogy again, no one wants to be in a car crash but when we pass one, we all rubberneck to see what's going on.

mammutly said:

I guess it's like the car analogy again, no one wants to be in a car crash but when we pass one, we all rubberneck to see what's going on.

Do you do that?? I look away,hate seeing anything gory, i go all goosey!!!

Got really nasty on my tram in Gelsenkirchen. Hope to avoid that again. I agree though there are people on this forum that i dont agree with but really had fun with in Schalke. Once a Blue always a Blue. May not be a love in but respect the right to differ. Good to see you again CPR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.