Capello is a d*ck

LoveCity said:
sniff said:
I must be the only one who thinks he isnt good enough to be picked.

Perhaps in some national teams but do you really rate Glen Johnson and Kyle Walker as better RBs at this point in time? It's a weak position for England and Micah should walk into the squad.

Not really, but once your in you have the advantage. You cant tell me Richards has been that good this year, maybe in a few games.

Or maybe the others have just been steady, you know what your getting. Like i said previous, Micha can be a liability at times.

-------------------Hart

Johnson---Dawson----Terry-----Cole.

--------- Parker. Wilshere

Lennon/A.J-----Rooney--------Young

-----------------Bent

I'd like to see this against Wales. Ghana I'd play Baines, Walker, Lescott, Jarvis, etc

balkanno said:
How could Capello manage to hold his Job? I missed that.

Whole would want to manage that overhyped pile of shit?

Compare:

Foster (Birmingham), Green (West Ham), Hart (Manchester City)

Defenders: Baines (Everton), Cahill (Bolton), A Cole (Chelsea), Dawson (Tottenham), Jagielka (Everton), Johnson (Liverpool), Lescott (Manchester City), Terry (Chelsea, captain), Walker (Tottenham - on loan at Aston Villa)

Midfielders: Barry (Manchester City), Downing (Aston Villa), Jarvis (Wolves), Lampard (Chelsea), Lennon (Tottenham), Milner (Manchester City), Parker (West Ham), Young (Aston Villa), Wilshere (Arsenal)

Forwards: Bent (Aston Villa), Carroll (Liverpool), Crouch (Tottenham), Defoe (Tottenham), Rooney (Manchester United)

to:

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Pepe Reina, Victor Valdes.

Defenders: Raul Albiol, Alvaro Arbeloa, Joan Capdevila, Carlos Marchena, Andoni Iraola, Gerard Pique, Sergio Ramos.

Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Santi Cazorla, Javi Martinez.

Forwards: David Villa, Fernando Llorente, Fernando Torres, David Silva, Juan Mata, Jesus Navas.

Fabregas, Puyol and Pedro are missing from there.

Totnes Blue said:
why do some managers nowadays say in advance when they are going to quit?Capello is a lame duck.He doesnt give a fuck about England.

Money. However, Englands FA wanted him, now they shouldnt talk much.

I still cannot belive that Capello is having the Job after the WC.

Capello - 6 million a year and he can't even travel Up North to tell camelface he's losing the captaincy. He's hardly got anything to do all day. It's not as though he's actually grafting for the 6 million. He can't speak English yet either. Greedy lazy twat.

What a bunch of knobs the FA are - they'd have been better off with Harry Redknapp or Ian Holloway. At least we'd all see some passion.

mr t said:
What a bunch of knobs the FA are - they'd have been better off with Harry Redknapp or Ian Holloway. At least we'd all see some passion.

Reckon 'arry is a shoe-in once Capello is out after Euro 2012. He'll probably have England play the Spurs way, directness and "you score 1, we'll score 2" philosophy.

LoveCity said:
mr t said:

Reckon 'arry is a shoe-in once Capello is out after Euro 2012. He'll probably have England play the Spurs way, directness and "you score 1, we'll score 2" philosophy.

I think he'd get everyone behind the team again too.

He cant be any worse than the disasters we have had over the years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.